Matthew S. Goeing
Attorney Matthew Goeing
Attorney Matthew Stephen Goeing practices in contracts, tax liens, civil litigation, and personal injury. With years of experience, he passionately advocates on behalf of clients who have been wronged by another’s negligence. As a partner with Goeing Goeing & McQuinn PLLC, he upholds the firm’s commitment to professionalism and integrity in all that they do.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Tax Liens
- Kentucky, 2008
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2008
Attorney Matthew Goeing graduated from the University of Kentucky in 2005 as a Computer Science major. In 2008, he obtained his J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law in Lexington, Kentucky.
University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- Juris Doctorate - 2008
University of Kentucky
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2005
- Major: Computer Science
During his time in school, Matthew served as a clerk in the Unites States District Court, as well as with Dykeman & Rosenthal. After law school, he became an associate with Dykeman & Rosenthal. In 2011, Attorney Goeing left to found a firm with his brother. Before Attorney Delmon McQuinn joined the firm, the firm was simply Goeing & Goeing PLLC.
Past Employment Positions
- United States District Court , Clerk
- Dykeman & Rosenthal, Clerk
- Dykeman & Rosenthal, Associate , 2008 - Present
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers
Pro Bono Activities
- Board member of Winchester First
- Committee member of Winchester’s Historic Preservation Committee