Lexington Explosion Accident Attorney
Your Journey to Justice Starts with Goeing Goeing & McQuinn PLLC
It is no secret that a severe burn is an incredibly painful and debilitating injury. A Lexington explosion accident lawyer from our firm, Goeing Goeing & McQuinn PLLC, can help. Those who suffer from burns face an excruciating amount of pain and the potential for disfigurement, requiring an exceptionally long, difficult, and painful journal through surgery and rehabilitation. Most people who suffer from explosion accidents also experience extreme psychological challenges, such as coping with excruciatingly chronic pain and struggling to recover one's confidence and self-esteem when facing severe permanent disfigurement. There are in excess of 600,000 burn victims in need of medical treatment annually with approximately 70,000 suffering injuries so severe they must be hospitalized for significant periods of time. Our burn injury attorneys can assist victims anywhere in the United States.
When your future is on the line, you need representation from a firm you can trust. Call (859) 534-9327 to begin a free case evaluation with Goeing Goeing & McQuinn PLLC.
Causes of Explosion Accidents
When you or a loved one is seriously burned in a Kentucky fire or explosion as a result of an individual, business, or public entity's negligent or reckless conduct, you may be entitled to recover compensation for your injuries.
Common causes of explosions include the following:
- Residential or Commercial Structural Fires: These fires often are caused by poor construction or faulty wiring. This type of litigation generally requires knowledgeable experts and experienced attorneys because there might be many parties at fault, such as the homeowner, landlord or tenant, a third party in the home, the general contractor or subcontractor, and even a public entity for improper installation or repair of power lines.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: It goes without saying that anytime you are involved in a motor vehicle accident, there is a risk of a fire or explosion. This inherent risk arising from collisions is the product of gasoline and electrical components housed in close proximity in the engine of a motor vehicle. This type of case also involves complex litigation because there may be multiple parties at fault such as the other driver, passengers, pedestrians, manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers.
- Defective Products: Many products inherently carry a risk of fire or explosion. This type of litigation can be complex and requires multiple experts and substantial resources to uncover who is truly at fault for your injuries. These cases typically turn on the defective design, shoddy manufacturing, or inadequate warnings regarding the risk of fire associated with a product.
- Industrial and Construction Accidents: Workplaces, such as manufacturing plants and construction sites have many dangerous machines, equipment, and flammable substances that may be the source of a fire or explosion accident. When the confusion of multiple individuals all working in an enclosed space or close proximity is added to the mix, the risk of injury only increases and makes the magnitude of a fire or explosion far more serious. Many industrial work environments have machinery that have components which reach extremely high temperatures and accumulated substances, such as gasoline residue or cleaning chemicals which are highly flammable.
- Gas Pipeline Explosions and propane tank explosions: Whether in your home, at work, or in your neighborhood, a defective or damaged gas pipeline can result in a massive explosion causing catastrophic burn and explosion injuries.
Reach Out to a Lexington Explosion Accident Lawyer Today!
If you or someone you know suffers from a serious injury or a loved one dies in a fire or explosion accident, we invite you to retain a Lexington explosion accident attorney who brings the compassion, resources, and ability to successfully advocate for your rights. We understand the burden of dealing with physical and emotional pain while trying to navigate through a complex legal system. We zealously work with you to take that burden off your shoulders and guide you through the process of effectively pursuing your legal claim. Our Kentucky fire and explosion lawyers work diligently to maximize their recovery to obtain the compensation you deserve. To date, we’ve won millions in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Contact Goeing Goeing & McQuinn PLLC to handle all of your legal needs.