Richmond Kentucky Attorney Page
We represent clients in Richmond, Kentucky on a regular basis. Our main office is located in Lexington, KY, however, the majority of most cases can be handled over the phone and by email which allows us to practice throughout the state in an easy and efficient manner. We also can arrange to meet with you at an office in a city near you or potentially meet with you at your home should coming to Lexington, KY be difficult. If you would like to jump to a short paragraph about the particulars of a certain type of case in Richmond, Kentucky just click the link below to jump to that section.
Richmond Kentucky Personal Injury Attorney
Our Kentucky personal injury lawyers frequently represent injured clients in Richmond, Ky. If you have been injured in Richmond Kentucky you should contact our firm now. We will make every effort to quickly answer any questions you may have and provide guidance as to any claims you may have against negligent parties.
We handle the types of injury cases listed on this page as well as many others. Contact us now to arrange for a Free Consultation.
Richmond KY Personal Injury Attorneys
Zealously Fighting for Those Who Suffer Serious Injury — Richmond Personal Injury Lawyers
Accidents are by their nature unpredictable so they can cause enormous financial challenges and disruptions in your life. When you are struggling with intense pain and ongoing treatment for injuries, your ability to focus on legal issues and insurance claims may be limited. Insurance companies know the struggles that victims involved in car accidents, tractor-trailer collisions, motorcycle wrecks and incidents resulting in personal injury endure when trying to recover. Insurance adjusters for a negligent driver or manufacturer of a defective product may use these pressures to take advantage of personal injury victims.
Our Richmond personal injury lawyers at Goeing Goeing & McQuinn PLLC have a long history of seeking compensation for those who are injured by the negligent acts of individuals, businesses and public entities. We understand the strategies used by insurance companies to avoid providing appropriate compensation to personal injury victims, which may include but are not limited to the following:
- Stalling claims and drawing out litigation to increase the financial pressure to settle
- Attempting to entice injury victims into providing recorded statements that will be used to build a defense
- Conducting surveillance to gather evidence of an injury victim acting inconsistent with reported injuries
- Using accident reconstruction experts to shift blame to the plaintiff
- Analyzing medical records of the injury victim looking for pre-existing injuries
- Trying to settle a motor vehicle accident quick and cheap by claiming that a crash with little damage to the vehicles was "low impact"
- Burying claimant's in unfamiliar paperwork and discovery requests
When personal injury victims take on insurance companies for those who exhibit careless, inattentive, indifferent or criminal conduct that causes injury or wrongful death to others, insurance companies will exploit the claimant's lack of experience and knowledge involving legal claims. Our dedicated and knowledgeable Richmond Kentucky personal injury attorneys handle the full gambit of personal injury claims including:
- Motor Vehicle Crashes
- Gas Explosions
- Industrial Accidents
- Severe Burns & Smoke Inhalation from Fires
- Collisions Involving Commercial Semi-Trucks
- Swimming Accidents Resulting in Drowning or Brain Damage
- Claims against Defective Manufacturers of SUVs and Other Vehicles
- Falls, Trench Collapses, Electrocutions and Heavy Equipment Accidents on Construction Sites
- Toxic Tort Claims
- Pedestrians and Bicyclists Struck by Motorists
- Motorcycle Crashes
If you are involved in an accident in Madison County that causes significant injury, you may suffer a wide array of injuries including:
- Broken bones and compound fractures
- Head impact that causes traumatic brain injuries
- Damage to the spinal cord causing paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Loss or use or amputation of limbs
- Severe extensive burns
- Knee, shoulder, elbow and other joint injuries
- Damage to internal organs
- Wrongful death
When you suffer these types of serious injuries because of the negligent, reckless or intentional conduct of another, you may suffer prolonged periods of physical disability and mounting financial costs from medical bills. Our experienced Richmond Kentucky personal injury attorneys understand these challenges and may be able to pursue some or all of the following types of compensation:
- Costs of medical and rehabilitative care
- Lost wages and future diminished earning capacity
- Auto replacement or repair
- Loss of companionship and affection of a spouse
- Pain and suffering
- Damages for emotional injury or therapy costs associated with PTSD
- Loss of guidance and support of a parent
- Costs associated with wrongful death (funeral/burial)
- Punitive damages
While not all of these forms of compensation will be available in every Richmond Ky personal injury lawsuit, our experienced team of Madison County personal injury attorneys offer a free confidential consultation so that we can review the circumstances that cause your injury or loss. We can advise you regarding our legal opinion of the viability of your claim as well as provide an estimate of the potential value of your claim.
We encourage you to schedule a FREE consultation and contact us at (859) 534-9327. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your legal needs!